Sharp Home Care Hospital Sitter Care
We at Sharp home care Marietta understand the toll hospitalization takes on both the patient and family members. That’s why, in addition to our home care services, we provide the much-needed hospital sitting care service for helping families in their immediate time of need.
Call today to schedule a FREE, no obligation, in-home care assessment
Hospital Sitter Services for Marietta Residents
Our goal is to help patients and families in any way we can while they are in a hospital or other short-term medical facility. Our Hospital Sitter Care service is available 24-hours a day, 7 days a week.
Benefits of a Hospital Sitter
- The original caregiver, often a family member, does not have to miss work or other important events/meetings and can take a much-needed break.
- The patient is not left alone. We sit with the patient while the family is away—companionship and emotional support is constant.
- If having an outpatient procedure or surgery, we can help keep company while in recovery.
- We may be able to run important personal errands for you and the patient.
- We provide an extra pair of hands when needed.
- Assist patient with basic personal care, and to move or walk around.
- Monitor patient’s vital signs.
- Detect changes in the condition of patient.
- Alert nursing staff when patient needs help.
- Maintain records of care provided for patient for your use.
- Maintain confidentiality of patient information.
- Adhere to relevant policies, procedures, and standards.
- Our sitters are trained to de-escalate and reduce physical stress on patient. In addition, all are trained to help minimize potential patient injuries from falls and pulling out tubes or oxygen connections.
- Encourage meals and fluids.
- Communicate with patient’s doctors and staff.
- Most times, we can start service within 24 hours.
- We customize the sitter schedule to the exact hours or shift you need the most.
- Ease the discharge process.
- Drive your loved one home from the hospital, if needed.
Our Home Care Services
Bathing and Hygiene
For many health and social reasons, good personal hygiene is very important. Our in home personal caregivers are specially trained in bathing, personal hygiene and other personal care services, and always focus on preserving the dignity, comfort, and health of each client.
Walking & Mobility Assistance
We recognize that our clients can benefit from regular movement both physically and mentally. Our personal caregivers carefully consider the physical limitations and comfort of each client’s ability to walk, climb stairs, get in and out of vehicles, and make other routine movements as they assist them.
Transfer & Posture
Positioning, in addition to helping our clients with regular movement around the home or around town, our personal care services also concentrate on making sure each client maintains proper posture for eating or while sitting and reading or watching television. This helps with digestion and circulation. We can also assist with helping clients get in and out of bed or the bathroom.
Continence & Toileting Care
Our Sharp home care Marietta Caregivers are trained and experienced in assisting with urinary and bowel care. We understand the role that toileting care can play in a client’s comfort, self-esteem, and social life.
Special Diets & Meal Prep
We work with clients, families, and nutrition professionals to plan and prepare meals according to the specific needs of our clients. This can include shopping for special diets (diabetic, low-sodium, low-trans fat, etc.) and working to fix favorite dishes just right.
Housekeeping & Laundry
Sharp home care Marietta caregivers understand cleanliness of one’s surroundings can help the well-being of everyone involved. They will help with general tidying and light household duties, including washing, folding, and putting away of laundry.
Our caregivers can help our clients with mouth, gum, and denture care to encourage better overall oral hygiene.
One-on-one care while in skilled nursing, hospital, assisted living or home setting.
Schedule a FREE, no-obligation, in-home care assessment: Call (770) 874-2744
We'll craft a customized home care plan tailored perfectly to you!
Get matched with a compatible caregiver
Schedule your free consultation today!
A free no-obligation consultation with one of our qualified nurses or care managers will be arranged in the client's home to answer any questions you have and assess the level of care and type of caregiver you require.
Contact Sharp Home Care
2000 1st Dr Suite 320, Marietta, GA 30062
Home Health Care Marietta, GA
Schedule a call